Polar membership for corporate customers
- Polar Corporate allows multiple Polar cards under one account.
- Polar Corporate accounts can be set up for a minimum of five RFID cards; there must be a minimum of 5 ACTIVE RFID cards on the account.
- Each access card is charged a subscription cost of £6.54 per month (excluding VAT) and does not include any free period.
- The subscription cost does not cover cost of electricity used at any of our chargeable points; additional information, including tariffs, can be found on our live map at polar-network.com/live-map.
- All subscription and electricity costs will be billed every month for the previous months’ charges.
- Invoices will be sent to the e-mail address of the named contact and payment will be collected via Direct Debit after the 9th day of each month, usually within 6 working days. A breakdown of charges per card will also be sent with this invoice.
- Failure to complete payment will result in all company Polar access cards being cancelled.
- Account managers can add or delete cards from their account by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additional cards can not be added to accounts with outstanding invoices.
- To add driver details to your cards, please e-mail us a spreadsheet with driver names and/or vehicle registrations so that we can add these.
- Polar corporate account card holders are not eligible for the Polar Plus member discounts or the Polar Points reward scheme.
- To cancel your Polar Corporate account, you must provide us with 3 months written notice at email@example.com.
GDPR Compliance Statement
BP Chargemaster respects and complies with the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). Some of the key ways we comply with these regulations are:
- Consent – We explain what you’re consenting to clearly and ask that you explicitly consent to contact from us.
- Breach Notification – In the event of a breach we will notify affected users within 72 hours of first having become aware of the breach.
- Right to Access – Users can request confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them is being processed, where and for what purpose. Further, we shall provide a copy of the personal data, free of charge, in an electronic format.
- Privacy by Design – We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to meet the requirements of this Regulation and protect the rights of data subjects. We hold and process only the data necessary for the completion of our duties as well as limiting the access to personal data to those needing to act out the processing.
- Right to be Forgotten – If you request for your data to be deleted we will do so as long as we do not have a legitimate interest or legal requirement to keep it.